Search This Blog

Monday, 28 May 2012

Fan of the Week - David Gaggini - Business and ICT

When I came to Hereward College 18 months ago I was very quiet and did not know what to expect. I knew a lot about IT but I did not know a lot about the hardware part of the computer.

I have learnt a lot about the inside of a computer and how to download software and how to install hardware. I have also learnt about health and safety and COSHH and moving and handling. 

I am working on NVQ Customer Service course in order to develop my communication and my social skills. I also deal with money for the Credit Union. I will be completing the Level 1 Diploma in IT Practitioners at the end of June.

Next year I want to do level 2 IT Practitioners and another Customer Service course and also level 2 Maths.

My aspirations are to become an IT technician or to work in a call centre.
 
I like  Hereward College for the variety of courses to choose from and the fact that you are treated more like an adult which encourages me to become more independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment